Easy & Fun Champagne Cocktail Garnishes That Upgrade Your Sparkling Wine & the PartyFebruary 2, 2024
FESTIVE, YET SIMPLY ADD-ONS TO ELEVATE YOUR GLASS OF BUBBLY & TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
When it comes to celebrating a special occasion or simply enjoying a night in, nothing quite creates that ‘champagne state of mind’ like a glass of bubbly.
From festive garnishes or fresh fruit to flavored syrups, there are a variety of ways to make your glass of champers truly sparkle. Below are some cocktail garnish ideas to be the hostess with the mostess and impress your guests… simply and without spending extra time (or money!). These simple drink add-ons are ideal for a mimosa brunch, a wine themed girl’s night in, pre-party for a night on the town, Galentine’s party, Valentine’s date in, cocktail soirees, holiday party drinks, and of course NYE.
Why settle for just a regular glass of sparkling wine when you can easily take it up a notch with some fun and simple add-ons?
These creative and delicious drink garnishes are simple cocktail add-ons that you can use to elevate your art of entertaining and add additional sophistication and take your glass of sparkling wine or champagne to the next level.
Elevated Ideas To Dress Up Your Bubbly Cocktail or Mocktail
Click hyperlink for other ideas to off to your girl’s night or soiree
- Freeze edible flowers in ice cubes: Adding edible flowers like pansies or rose petals to ice cubes and freezing them can add a beautiful and unique touch to your sparkling wine. Type use leftover sparkling or rose wine instead of water and then freeze Edible Flowers
- Drop in a sugar cube: A classic way to sweeten up your sparkling wine is to drop in a sugar cube, and a dash of bitters. The sugar cube will dissolve and add a touch of sweetness to your drink.
- Add a splash of liqueur: Add an another layer of elegance. Adding a splash of liqueur like Crème de Violette, Grand Marnier, Chambord, or St. Germain can give your sparkling wine a unique and flavorful twist.
- Add fresh fruit: Adding a few slices of fresh fruit such as strawberries, raspberries, or peaches to your sparkling wine can add a pop of color and flavor to your drink. You can also use frozen fruit if fresh is not available, and bonus, it keeps it chilled
- Use flavored syrups: Flavored syrups like raspberry, peach, or lavender can add a sweet and aromatic touch to your sparkling wine. Just add a small amount to your glass before pouring in the wine.
- Rim the glass with sugar: Rimming the glass with sugar can add a festive touch to your sparkling wine. Just dip the rim of the glass in a shallow dish of sugar before pouring in the wine. Sanding Sugar for Gold Rim or More options here
- Rock Candy: Adding a rock candy stick to your glass of sparkling wine can add a sweet and whimsical touch. As the rock candy dissolves, it will sweeten and flavor the wine.
- Use a fancy garnish: Using a fancy garnish like a cocktail pick with fresh herbs like mint or rosemary or a small skewer of fruit can make your sparkling wine look and taste extra special.
COURTAGE TIP: When crafting spritzer cocktails, use a quality sparkling wine that is cuisine AND cocktail friendly- and doesn’t break the bank. Learn about the difference between sparkling wines here.
If you want a more traditional style, imagery, and quality of French champagne, but don’t want to spend a fortune, then we suggest affordable French sparkling wines and cremants, like Le Grand Courtâge sparkling wines Blanc de Blancs Brut and Brut Rosé.
Female-founded, award-winning, made-in-France, and each scoring 90+ points and BEST BUY designations by Wine Enthusiast Magazine, these sparkling wines were created to provide an affordable alternative to champagne, to elevate and celebrate everyday moments! Affordable JOY, as we say! Vegan friendly and keto approved, these wines are so inclusive and pair with just about everything.
Our philosophy: why buy Veuve when you can get two?! Shop wine now to stock up and let the bubbly flow, and even get free shipping on qualifying orders!
Pop. Fizz. Clink!
Need fun cocktail recipe inspiration? We’ve curated a collection of FREE cocktail recipe ebooks with dozens of recipes for sparkling wine cocktails and rosé cocktail recipes.
As they say, you can’t buy happiness, but you can mix up a cocktail!
Will you join us in our mission to #livejoyously?
*Images of ways to dress of your drink and add to your theme for the night