Best Brunch Ideas for Home Entertaining + Brunch Inspiration BookJanuary 5, 2023
Best Brunch for Home Entertaining + Brunch Inspiration Book
Brunch is one of the ultimate entertaining options as it’s leisurely, festive and replete with sweet and savory treats and offers the opportunity to be a little whimsical. It’s an event more than just a meal and has become a cultural phenomenon with its own branded special dishes and cocktails like the famed Bloody Mary and Mimosa. Elevate your brunching and consider some fun alternatives to add a few twists – and a lot of personalities – to everyone’s favorite weekend tradition!
For an array of ideas, download our Brunch Ideas Booklet for loads of inspiration and recipes.
Holiday Brunch Bar/Buffet
Consider a brunch bar or a beautiful tablescape with an assortment of sweet and savory treats to satisfy your guests young and old.
Brunch in Bed
Weekends are for sleeping in and catching up on rest. Why not indulge in the cozy and comfortable and serve up some brunch in bed? Keep it simple with croissants, scones, (recipe on next page!), and mimosas, or easily whip up a frittata if you’re craving something savory.
Build Your Own Mimosa Bar
Variety is the spice of life! Give guests a flight of juices, a bottle of Champagne or sparkling wine (classic brut or brut rosé) & fresh fruit for garnishes so they can craft the perfect mimosa according to their tastes! This makes a memorable, visual impression and is great for mingling and conversation.
Make it easy with out mimosa kit!
Use code (LGCPROMO) for 15% your first purchase of Sparkling Wine from us.
Bridal Brunches & Baby Showers
Time to celebrate the bride or mom-to-be! 187ml mini bottles of blanc de blancs or brut rosé are a crowd pleaser as place settings, for mimosa mixing, or as the perfect takeaway favor for guests!
Pancakes are wonderful, but the best pairings for a bubbly brunch are the savory, spicy, salty variety: think fried chicken and waffles, eggs benedict, & huevos rancheros.
Elegant, effortless, & elevated for the best brunch for home entertaining
- Health inspired: Mix up a refreshing twist on mimosas by substituting Kombucha instead of fruit juice. View more health-inspired low + light cocktails here.
- Graze: Think Charcuterie Board, but with breakfast foods! This Breakfast Board would be great.
- Keep it seasonal. Use in-season flavors to keep things fresh! Check out these spring brunch recipes and decor ideas.
- Want to test out a different sparkling cocktail? Browse our curated bubbly & rosé cocktail booklets for inspiration.
- Get creative with these inspo ideas for your brunch offerings & decor for a Biscuits & Gravy Bar, Omelette Bar, Donut Display, Downloadable Coasters or Printed Signs to set the mood
- Looking for vegan-friendly brunch inspiration? How about easy plant-based crostini.
- Are you team sweet or savory? Dress up your croissants to your favorite flavors!
- Craft a few different types of sparkling sangria and serve up a sangria flight.
- Keep it light with a “bubbles and bites” theme, serve alongside finger food favorites, or plan a picnic.
- For a multitude of brunch, entertaining, cocktails & recipes, follow us on Pinterest!
Recipe: Fresh Strawberry Scones by Vegan Chef Leslie Durso
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp cold butter but into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh chopped strawberries
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp non-dairy butter
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Using a pastry blender or your hands, cut in the cold butter until it’s a coarse mealy texture. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and vanilla. Pour over the flour mixture and stir just until dough begins to form. Don’t over mix! Fold in the strawberries. Place dough on a floured countertop and gently push together with your hands. Form into a 1 inch tall round. Use a knife to cut 8 triangles. Place the scones on the cookie sheet and brush the tops with coconut milk. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the scones are golden. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack. Drizzle the scones with the lemon glaze. Glaze: In a glass bowl, combine the sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Add in the butter and microwave for 45 seconds. Whisk until smooth. Let cool a few minutes to thicken and pour over scones
Wine Lover’s Gift Guide
Share some sparkle & spread JOY!
Gift-giving should be fun, easy, & thoughtful and you can’t go wrong gifting award-winning, elegant, French wines.
Each scoring 90+ points, our Blanc de Blancs brut, Brut Rosé, and Très Chic Rosé make beautiful, elevated gifts everyone appreciates, especially if shopping for the wine lover in your life!
Ways to gift include:
For more ideas, follow along on Pinterest!
“Brunch is an opportunity to be a little naughty — or a lot extravagant — at the table.” Kit Wohl
We hope you found many of these inspo ideas helpful and they indeed create for the best brunch for at home entertaining essentials!!