Pop, Fizz, Cook! 5 Fun & Easy Recipes That Use Sparkling Wines, Champagne or ProseccoJune 5, 2023
Wondering what to do with leftover champagne or sparkling wine? Throwing a champagne themed shower or wine party? Waste not and keep the good times flowing with these fun and easy recipes that call for sparkling wine which is less expensive than champagne!
Female-founded Le Grand Courtâge boasts three award-winning, affordable French sparkling and rosé wines are inclusive in that they are all vegan-friendly, lower calorie, low carb, and cuisine and cocktail friendly, every adult can enjoy and all you have to do is simply serve and enjoy.
The French wine trio serves as a perfect introductory French wine tasting sampler pack. Each wine scores over 90 points so you can be sure you’re serving delicious, quality wines. The set includes Le Grand Courtâge Blanc de Blancs Brut, Le Grand Courtâge Brut Rosé, and Provence-style Très Chic Rosé.
The two sparkling wines are less than 100 calories and just 2 grams of carbohydrates per serving, and pair with practically anything from breakfast through dessert!
Light, versatile, and perfect for cooking, baking, food pairing, and cocktail crafting, these wines truly do it all!
Top 5 Recipes That Call For Champagne or Sparkling Wines
- Chicken au Champagne: Chicken and sparkling wine is one of our favorite wine pairings. Elevate your chicken dinner with this stunning recipe; Perfect as an easy weeknight supper but elevated enough to serve at a dinner party or date night. This rustic chicken dish in a heavenly, creamy wine sauce is always a winner! Get the recipe here.
- Champagne Deviled Eggs: Low Carb? No problem! This keto friendly party recipe packs a fun twist with a touch of sparkling wine, perfect for potlucks and holidays. See our top 5 favorite keto wine pairings here.
The best food pairings for sparkling wine will normally consist of rich, high fat foods and those which are greasy, fat, fried, or spicy are perfect complements as both the acidity and effervescence help to balance heavier foods. Many in the industry call sparkling wine the ’scrubbing bubbles’ for the palate as it perfectly cleanses the tongue in between bites.
- Fettuccine With Vegan Champagne Alfredo: Lifestyle choices don’t stop the party! This comforting recipe puts a vegan spin on a classic dish but “equally as creamy, garlic-y, rich but without the fat and calories PLUS a dose of bubbly”. Read more on our inclusive, vegan friendly wines here.
- Sparkling Peach Cobbler: The burst of flavor from late summer peaches with a light and airy topping from the effervescent of the sparkling wine makes this recipe a summer must-make dessert! Baking with champagne and sparkling wines is a fun way to play up flavors and add an interesting textural element to baked goods.
See our featured Blackberry French 75 recipe for a delicious, fruity summer cocktail.
- Seafood Stew: The acidity in sparkling wine balances out the natural sweetness of shellfish and seafood. This tomato based stew with a splash of sparkling wine is best served in fall or winter for a comforting, elevated supper on a chilly evening.
- BONUS Mimosa Pancakes: Grab this delicious brunch recipe on our all-things-mimosa blog here.
Take the guesswork out of food pairing and mixing sparkling cocktails! We’ve created a collection of resources featuring all our favorite things: delicious cocktail recipes, effortless entertaining ideas, foolproof food pairing guide, brunch and bridal season look books, even a list of our favorite playlists to really get the party going! Click here to retrieve our free ebooks that make entertaining effortless.
We believe in embracing the French spirit of joie de vivre, or “joy of life”, where elevating and celebrating the everyday moments is our way of romanticizing the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Won’t you join us in our mission to #livejoyously?