What’s your Wine Personality?July 5, 2022
What’s your Wine Personality? American Tawnya Falkner took the leap, gave up her career as a designer/real estate developer in California, and moved to Burgundy, France to follow her passion for wine. She saw a gap in the sparkling wine category and an opportunity to create an affordable luxury to embody the French spirit of ‘Joie de Vivre’ and both elevate and celebrate life’s everyday moments.
Her vision to create an affordable everyday luxury resulted in Le Grand Courtâge and the newly launched rosé, Très Chic, all award-winning French wines with appealing, modern character and elegant packaging, each with their own essence and personality.
Which joy-inspired French wine are you?
Vibe: Classic and effortlessly chic, you love a bubble bath, Etta James, and every single Nancy Meyers movie. A five-step skincare routine? Check! Long walks on the beach, visiting farmer’s markets, and cozy dinner parties with friends are your favorite hobbies. You always have a bottle of bubbly chilling, ready to elevate life’s little moments.
- Aromas: bright flavors of green apple, ripe melon, honeysuckle, and toasted brioche.
- Flavor Profile: a delicate balance of dryness and acidity lingers with flavors of Meyer lemon, honeydew & soft floral notes. Crisp, light, and refreshing with baby bubbles.
Vibe: A romantic at heart, friends would describe you as optimistic, carefree, and fun! Carrying a novel everywhere you go, you love being out and about window shopping, sightseeing, or grabbing coffee with a friend. Classic, casual style with your own whimsical twists, you love dainty jewelry, a versatile timepiece, tote bags, and owning at least two wide-brim hats.
- Aromas: bright aromas of fresh strawberry, raspberry, and pomegranate combine with notes of lilac and violet.
- Flavor: deliciously seductive while smooth and versatile. A perfect balance of freshness, fruit, acidity, and sweetness.
Trendy, bold, and avant-garde you march to the beat of your own drum! Always up to date on the latest social trends and go-to hot spots, your lifestyle is all about living in the moment. Bright colors, designer accessories, and trips to the Mediterranean are a few of your favorite things. Your career is thriving and you always look your best, because you work hard – then play hard; finding your own ways to splurge and treat yourself to life’s little luxuries.
- Flavors: notes of red berries, grapefruit, and tropical fruit this is a refreshing treat. Dry with a nice balance of fruit and acidity.
- Aromas: this rose petal-hued wine offers aromatics of red currant and thyme.
A common theme? Each wine was created to inspire consumers to Embrace the spirit of joie de vivre and celebrate the art of elevating the everyday.